Featuring Calgary mobile veterinarian Dr. Wendy McClelland and co-host Greg Habstritt from Vets To Go. This episode originally aired October 20th, 2013 on News Talk 770 AM.
Here’s what we covered in this week’s show:
- This week is a feature on exotic pets – all those critters besides dogs and cats that people love to keep as pets! Dr. Kristi from Vets To Go joins us, who regularly works with clients who have exotic pets.
- We talk about rabbits and other small caged animals, as well as reptiles and snakes.
- Have you heard about the SPCA campaign focusing on “condoms for pets”? Learn what that’s all about!
- Recent research reveals that smaller animals and insects actually sense time in slow motion compared to us – this explains why you can never seem to catch that fly! It’s pretty interesting and we talk about the latest information.
- As always, we check in with “Ask The Vet”, where Dr. Wendy answers your questions on the show.
Listen to the recording of this week’s show here:
You can download this recording by clicking here.