Featuring Calgary mobile veterinarian Dr. Wendy McClelland and co-host Greg Habstritt from Vets To Go. This episode originally aired December 29th, 2013 on News Talk 770 AM.
Here’s what we covered in this week’s show:
- It’s the New Year’s Resolution show for your pets! This week, we talk about how you can make 2014 a healthier and happier year for your pet.
- Why has pet obesity become such an epidemic? We look at some of the underlying reasons, and what you can do to make sure your pet doesn’t suffer the same fate.
- You’ll get our simple “3 Step Check Up” for your pet that you can do at home yourself — how to spot potential health problems before they become serious (and expensive)!
- Our Top 10 Resolutions for the new year – the 10 specific and simple things you can do in order to ensure your pet enjoys a happy and wonderful 2014 and beyond.
- Plus of course, Dr. Wendy answers listener questions. You can submit your questions at our website at http://www.vetstogoradio.com, or call our 24 hour feedback line at 1(855) 729-TALK.
Resources Discussed And Special Guest(s) On This Show:
Special Report: The 7 Hidden Warning Signs Your Pet’s Health May Be At Risk. To access this free report, Go Here Now
Top 10 Resolutions For Your Pet
For a summary of the Top 10 Resolutions, click here to download
Listen to the recording of this week’s show here:
You can download this recording by clicking here.